QUICK AND EASY AND NEXT LEVEL AWESOME!
Time for some super keto Chicken Cordon Bleu using pulverized @4505meats Classic chicharrones (chilli & salt flavor) as breadcrumbs. OMFreakin’G!!
- Chicken breasts
- Sliced ham
- Swiss cheese
- 2 eggs
- Pound chicken breasts until 1/4” or 3/4cm thick between pieces of cling film/Saran Wrap.
- Season with salt & pepper, top with sliced ham & Swiss cheese.
- Roll up & secure with toothpicks.
- Beat 2 eggs in a bowl big enough to dip chicken in and coat with egg before rolling in pulverized pork rinds.
- Place on a baking tray – preferably lined with parchment paper – and bake at 375F for around 25 minutes, until internal temperature reads at least 155F.
LMK how YOURS turns out!